Tuesday, May 11, 2010

May CBC

WBC- 8.21
HGB - 12.3
PLT - 341

Segs- 41.2%
Lymph - 49.2%
Mono - 6.66%
ESO - 1.43%
Baso - 1.55%

All the numbers are more for our record keeping and the few heath professionals that frequent our blog and like to see the numbers : ).

Logan is doing well, still no sign of the cancer. He gave us a scare this past month with enlarged lymph nodes the size of soft balls (and I'm not joking!). It turned out that he got strep throat (with out a fever!) that caused his lymph nodes to swell. After a 10 day round of antibiotics they were back to normal size. We have his monthly checkup with Dr Rosen tomorrow but we don't expect any bad news. We have the CBC done ahead of time so the cancer doctor has the results at the time of the checkup and since I have my very own number interpreter (Eric) I don't have to wait for the official verdict before breathing my monthly sigh of relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment